We wish to inform you that the Mauritius Gymkhana Club has “Reciprocity Arrangements” with the following overseas clubs:
Should you wish to visit these clubs and benefit from the facilities offered, please contact our Club Manager who will issue you with a letter of introduction.
We wish to remind you when visiting affiliated clubs overseas that you are requested to abide to the rules and regulations set by these clubs as follows:-
- Carry your parent Club Membership Card
- Carry a letter of introduction from your Club
- Members should not be resident in that country. In order to establish your proof of residence, you must show ID card or Driving Licence, when requested, at the Front Desk.
- DO NOT BRING GUESTS TO THE CLUB.
- Purchase Debit Card from the Front Desk
- Some Clubs do not offer the facilities of paying “cash”. Always inquire at the Front Desk before attempting to pay cash for any facilities used at the Club